সর্ব-শেষ হাল-নাগাদ: ৯ নভেম্বর ২০১৬
The challenges of twenty-first century are ahead of us. In order to overcome the challenges, we need an efficient and dynamic management system. For improvement the quality of religious and modern education simultaneously, we are trying to set up an e-governance in the madrasah education system of Bangladesh. The associated web site is the first step for establishing e-governance.
- The objectives of this program are:
- To ensure accountability, transparency & corruptionfree administration so as to attain dynamic madrasah education management.
- To Coordinate Madrasah Educational data and information with other government and non government organizations, institute etc.
- To provide scope for getting updated information particularly for the teachers and thereby ensure accountability and transparency.
- To establish a system for providing information to the public and thereby ensure the scope of free and open discussions.
- All these are undoubtedly challenging ones. We hope that through this system we will be able to ensure educational quality and thereby build up promising generation to the increasing competition. We hope that through e-governance many of the traditional madrasah will be able to follow its vision of excellence as a fact, not fiction. The Country needs those people who can change the livelihood of the general mass for the betterment.
We need to establish and run institutes to bring out a revolution in education through new technologies.
Hope that the students would reach to the high standards. Passion for bringing with a desire for success, would take them to the top.
A.K.M. SAIF ULLAH
Bangladesh Madrasha Education Board
Professor A.K.M. Saif Ullah
The challenges of twenty-first century are ahead of us. In order to overcome the challenges, we need an efficient and dynamic management system. For improvement the quality of religious and modern education simultaneously. Read More...
Professor Md. Mojibur Rahman
ডিজিটাল বাংলাদেশ দিবস ২০১৮